It should come as no surprise that your engine is one of the most important components of your vehicle. And that means it needs to be well taken care of in order to keep your vehicle on the road. At Certified Auto Repair, we provide comprehensive engine repair services to keep your engine purring and your vehicle rolling for years to come.
Engine Service Henrico VA
Engine failure isn’t something that anybody plans on or wants to happen. The best way to prevent engine failure and vehicle breakdowns is by staying on top of your engine service schedule. At Certified Auto Repair, we make it easy by offering comprehensive engine service right here in our state-of-the-art repair shop.
Your comprehensive engine service should include:
- An oil change every 3,000 miles or 3 months
- Timing belt inspection or change every 60,000 to 100,000 miles
- Inspect and change your spark plugs every 30,000 to 90,000 miles
- Inspect and replace your spark plug wires every 60,000 to 100,000 miles
- Thorough engine inspection looking for potential problems including leaks, damage, and accelerated wear
At Certified Auto Repair in Henrico VA, our ASE Certified Mechanics want to do everything in their power to extend the life of your engine as well as maximize its performance. If you aren’t sure what your engine service schedule should look like, consult with one of our team members. We will take into account the make, model, and age of your vehicle to create an engine service routine that is right for you.
Engine Repair Henrico VA
The moment you hear that your engine needs to be repaired, you might immediately panic. How much is this going to cost? Will it be fixed properly or is this going to keep happening? With Certified Auto Repair, you don’t have to worry. Not only do we hold our mechanics to the highest standards, but we offer financing and repair warranties to give you peace of mind so you don’t have to put off your engine repair.
Signs of Engine Trouble
Anytime you ignore engine trouble it will only lead to further and more complicated problems. The best thing to do is have the issue addressed and the first sign that your engine is having an issue. Some of the most common signs of engine trouble include:
- Your vehicle is leaking motor oil
- The check engine light is on
- Your engine is misfiring or having trouble starting at all
- There has been a decrease in engine performance or fuel efficiency
- There is an increase in exhaust smoke coming from your tailpipe
- You can hear knocking noises coming from under the hood
- The engine is running hot or overheating
- You have been experiencing stalling
Engine Repair Near Me
If you are having any of these problems, Certified Auto Repair can help. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.